佐恩宝儿之窝

Monday, December 31, 2007

HK trip

My donald duck~!~
Avenue of Stars

The disney shop


The tickets to disneyland

The seven days six nights trip had come to the end..
I was quite worried before I go. Why?!
Because I'm dependent again probably.. I never go travelling without parents before.. But this time, with my two brothers.. Weird right?! Ya, it's definitely weird, I know..
Go shopping alone, take pictures alone...
However, there's some fun also!

Went to Shen Zhen.. In the "Window of the World"(exact chinese translation), I visited to many countries... like Paris, Italy, Singapore and many more.. Haha!
It's because... There's full of different characteristics of each countries.
I like the most, Rome in Italy!! and Paris... wow.. nice!~!
Then, we went in to snow world, it's amazing cold!! stay there for around 40 minutes, just for a game.. *cold* can't feel where's my fingers and toes already.. there's about -5 celcius.. but, it does't look like.. It looks more cold than that... wonder how i'm going to survive in US...
I visited Avenue of Stars (Xing Guang Da Dao)!! it's where those singers and artists go for prize-giving ceremony. Now, I realised that the street is so long!!! not as what I imagine that SHORT!!

I love disneyland.. Unlucky, I didn't have enought time to visit all around disneyland..
Not because it's too big, it just because need to queue up for so long!!! Just taking photos with minnie, also need to queue up for around 30 minutes..
It's attractive, really like a Disney world! live in ur own world with those disney character!
The souvenier shop, once u go in, don't feel like coming out anymore!! Full of disney character..
Almost all games, activities in disneyland need to be queue up for quite a long time.. so, have to plan ahead by looking the show timing earlier.. to avoid missing those nice shows!!

The hotel that I stay in disneyland was so so so great!! is Hollywood Hotel!! the decoration great!! 5 star hotel!~! I had my christmas eve dinner there as well! It looks great, but the price looks more great!! hahaha!!

The last 2 days, we have our free-time to go around HK..

I went to those famous street that can be seen in HK dramas such as lui yan gai (lady street), miew gai (temple street) and ngap miew gai (street where electronic sold)...

And eat HK food as well... those restaurant just too small... still need to share table with others..
hahaha.. but the meal is big enough!! cant finish eating everytime..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home