佐恩宝儿之窝

Sunday, May 20, 2007

I am not PROFESSIONAL

What a call from YAMAHA again!!
I hate to receive phone call from there..
I refuse to answer... but, I answered the call at last.

I will need to become examiner for practical trial exam on 10th of June at 9am...
That's so stupid!! Who's the stupid?!
The staffs are stupid, coz asking me to become the examiner since I am just a new teacher..
I am stupid, coz I dont have any experience towards that,
I dont know anything about it..
I was the candidate who taking part in the exam for about 10 years.. not examiner!!!
I just know the worry of candidate have, not an examiner..

Few days later, the staff told me, my partner who will incharge for the trial exam with me is Joanne Sin (another Joanne who is a professional teacher who have been invited to go abroad before).
And the FUNNY thing is........
We are incharged for Grade 4 examination....
I WILL STRAIGHTLY FAINT.....
For me, Grade 1... I feel worried ady... nervous... I dont know how to give oral since my oral part always be the lowest marks!! sometimes even failed when I was a student....
Because I hate oral!!!! I dont know how to sing, how to listen, how to answer..
I dont have good ears for listening!
and NOW, Grade 4.... I will die!!

2 Comments:

Blogger cgl=P said...

~Go Go Joanne, you can do it!!!~

Since you are partnering with another PROFESSIONAL Joanne, it'll be okay la... (a Malaysians' style of facing problems according to Zan) DING DI LEI!!! Wahahaha~~~ =D

This is a great chance for you to learn something new from her ma, EXPERIENCE LIFE right??? ~GO GO GO!!!!!!~

Don't worry la, you WON'T die!!! (Waiting for you to share your dying experience, hehe...) =P

9:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yalo vibrate, "ding di lei" (zan, 2007). giv it a try la, if cant, then just say:" i'm so sorry, cannot la..." learn to say "no!!!"
examiner wor, u can pretend to be very fierce to scare the students leh... imagine how scared n nervous they will be in the examination room... wahahaha.... u hav the change to torture them leh....u've been torture by the other examiners for so long, it's revenge time!! haha, not many ppl hav the chance to do that... add oil la...
Malaysian way of seing it: no problem la, if got problem also nevermind la...u'll solve it sooner or later la... ding di lei!!!
Kaleena

2:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home