佐恩宝儿之窝

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Malacca trip

Two days One night trip to Genting changed to Malacca with my brother and his gf.. I don't want to be edison (what edison created?? light bulb lo) , but I couldn't run away....
The early morning was already raining, so there's traffic jam... Reached there about 12pm something.. Then, went for lunch, chicken rice ball... First time try that, special... the rice looks like fish ball... I didn't know it is rice, I thought it is fish ball... haha!




After lunch, go around.. Went to the historical place--> Christ Church Melaka... It was my first time visiting here also! All is in red color.. took some photos. Go around by car using the map, then is tea time.. Cendol!! not bad!! hehe


Later, went to the shopping complex.. got those famous brands such as MNG, SEED, PDI, many more.. We went for cinema, but quite long queue, so, decided to go for bowling instead of movie. haha!! feel like my bowling technic improved.. the first round was 58, second round was 85... hahaha!!!! proud to myself.. hehe! After that, went to ding ding chang... played car racing, those games like o2jam..



Dinner time!! Satay Celup!!! Wow, it's great!!! Delicious.. Tasty.. Ate until very full... Enjoy soooo much!! Then, rest in hotel for a while... Out again walk around, then went to those small lorong, ate la la and xi hump... nice also!!

The next day......

Went for free buffet breakfast in hotel. The breakfast in hotel usually not nice, so... this time also the same, not that nice as well....

After that, is time for us to back to the city--> KL.

For the Malacca trip, I realised something interesting.. Malacca o.. 3 lane, ppl use only 2 lane... But, Kl ppl, 3 lane can be used in 5 lane.. See how the car's driver in Malacca differnet from KL.. haha!!!



Creative...





Haha!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Emily said...

Ooi~! Why you guys don't wait for me?
I wanna go arrggghhhhhh~~~!!!!

8:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home