Postdecision Dissonance
I am so so stupid!! I couldn't reject ppl!!
I am a coward, I couldn't say no!!
NO, NO. NO!! (practising here)-haha-->damn stupid=.=
I had a dissonance few days before.. I am reluctant to accept it..
--I got another new student while I am planning not to take any new students ady.
When the staff asked me if i can open more time slot for another students(coz one of the teacher resigned), I couldn't make decision.. (my problem comes in)
my brain was stuck!! I stood that for around 10 minutes looking at the staff... (thinking)
actually, I know my thinking was not to take more students, coz I have alot of things to busy on.
BUT, unfortunately, unluckily, I couldn't say NO... I feel unwell to reject them.. But Y??!
Postdecision Dissonance comes in!!

7 Comments:
dare to speak out what u actually want,ok?
try next time.....
as i like u, i tell u...
hahahah
PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT!!!
God gives us opportunity to learn something new from everything that we encounter in our life. Now, you have learnt how to say NO, maybe you are going to learn how to say YES next time leh?hehe...
Anyway, stop saying that you are stupid la. Everybody is smart in some ways.. You are smart in piano, drawing snacks in MSN, cooking maggie, vibrating..
We are becoming smarter as we grow older. So.. happy becoming smarter to everybody la!! (And happy becoming older as well)hahahaha~~~
Jzuest...
cgl=P
yoonwah, u r really .......
my hair all stand up ady!!
hahaha!!
gling, u want me to draw snack again!?!? tell me if u want next time!! before that, u need to learn to avoid vomitting first... then i learn to say NO...hahaha
hey..
now only u know u stupid?!
aiyo..
i told u since u were young la..
u pulak tak mau hear..~~
haha~
hahaha!! first, i wanna say: joanne, just tell them ur feelings la... u r just scared to hurt other ppl's feeling/ make other ppl dissappoint... but who will care about ur feelings if they dunno what u r thinking? next time just let them know la...
next thing i wanna say is: yoonwah, aiyo... dun say in public la... joanne very shy de la... and we all already finished our dinner liao... dunwan vomit leh.... hahaha!!
(kaleena)
Kaleena..
Although my stomach is blank now, I also will vomit ler....
呕白沫!!! hahahaha!~!
^^
Post a Comment
<< Home