意义的旅程
从没想过会去参加leadership camp。
谢谢你们(Kaleena, GeeLing, YoonWah, SunYong),
这么努力地劝我。你们成功了!!
如果没去参加,就不会有这些回忆及经验。
还认识了很多有趣的朋友。。
Through this camp, I really learnt something..
gain experience, different types of skill...
the unbelieveable moment is stay in 'attap' house.. act as 难民.. really funny la.. took those silly photos~!~
I have experienced sleeping bag.. The floor is really 'keras' la!!
By the way, I have bloom from a shy flower to a bright shinning sunflower in my group 'Zealous'... haha!!
maybe is simulation part gave me this change.. need to talk alot.. did lot of presentations... eventhough I hate presentation, I am not regret!!
for the lime and banana section, it was great!! although I did not join these games, feel funny and excited!! especially the 'telan king' part... how could his stomach put in tissues and the 香蕉皮?! it's amazing!! and what's the taste of eating tissue? just like 'banana'... HAHAHA!!!
for punishment, the 'gu gu clock' is funny... the pitch must be high enough... and the action is really-------- hahahaha!!!! 'Gu Gu, Gu Gu, Gu Gu.........
By the way, sorry frens.. coz I am super super 路痴。。 go to toilet instead to room already... haha!!~~!! u all should walk the first 1.. if not, I will go to the wrong way again... hehe!
really enjoyable camp!!

3 Comments:
Wah..Just only thank us by this way ar?Should belanja all of us makan ma...
Um...yaya...try and learn a lots of new things there within 3 days 2 nights!Just can say really have fun there...Meaningful moment!!!
Lazy to write my feeling in my blog...hehe...So,I write here lo..
Haha..."go to toilet instead to room already" =.=
Wow... u really lazy la..
want me belanja somemore,greedy yo...
forgot to mention,
no pika pika, it might not that fun... right?!
Hehe... 路痴queen, I really 佩服 ur 迷路本领 leh... Hahaha... Never thought that some1 can end up in the toilet when they wanna go back to their room... Hahaha... Anyway, glad u had fun in LLDS, if not... hehe... maybe u'll kill me for keep asking u to join the camp... Haha... 1 more thing, the 难民 part... Hahaha... I never thought I'll become 1 one day.... Haha... Remember the facial expression and the pose we did in that "atap" house? Hahaha... I won't forget that... ^o^
Post a Comment
<< Home