佐恩宝儿之窝

Friday, October 27, 2006

Morning/Night Person

At first, I wonder either I am morning or night person.
I couldn't get an answer... because I felt that I am not concentrate either in the morning or at night.
that's wat I admit: I am lazy person...
sleep while studying.. dream while giving lecture..
energetic while eating.. haha!!
perhaps I am night person, but,
must with eating snacks, maggie, etc..

3 Comments:

Blogger Emily said...

You couldn't be a day person is because you didn't take a good rest during night time. Once your brain can't get enough rest, you'll become blur indeed.

I give you some advices:
1.) Sleep before 12am everyday so that your brain and even your skin get enough rest, maintain your beauty. I am an example(Hehe).

2.)No supper at all. This is the main killer for a girl. No jokes!

3.)Do more exercise. I know you don't like it. But it will really freshen up your mind.

11:04 AM  
Blogger -1 said...

find out a health life style for urself....
^^

8:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Skip ur maggie & candies, do exercise REGULARLY, sleep earlier... U can b a morning n night person, although u'll still b a lazy person, wahaha!!
Conclusion: afternoon person is the best!Huraay~~

1:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home