Relieved
Since long time I never upload my blog.. Coz lot of things going on.. Also due to my laziness...
but now, everything done!!
Feel relieved..
Research Colloquium end.. Assignments done.. Final Exams finished..
Hope everything's going fine..
Anyway, I felt somewhat different from last few sems..
I am more 'loose' (gila) than before.. maybe I realised something...
Guess what?!
I m not that stressed as before.. probably is good thing... for all of us..
I can laugh nonstop, being vibrate most of the time.. Just like I am those happy-go-lucky ppl..
For exam, I just try my best to do it.. Don't want think so much..
If not, my hair will all turn white... that's so sad!!
Towards this sem, I have many nicknames... Most of them given by Sss (sharanya).
Vibrate..
Janicki..
Cha Siew Bao..
Keanne..
Somemore ah??!! Guys, I can't remember.. Pls add it if u get extra nicknames for me.. haha!!
ok... THE END!!
Happy Holiday!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home