who u wanna meet o? vidi la, vibrate, if u cant meet him/her... wah, u know, i never thought u would put such... erm.... how to describe ar... 有深度的文句... not bad ar... but it seems to scare all ur blog readers away... so i pity this 文章 la... i write some comment for u lah... remember la, vibrate... next time dun write these kind of things la... write about ur joanne's hypothesis/theory/law la... sure a lot of ppl will leave comment!! hahahah... or the blue dot from outer space also can!! that one i sure leave comment for u!! hahaha!!!
wat la u.. never thought I put such thing... I just took from somewhere only.. feel like 有道理的,很有意思. haha!! let u za dao!! scare all my blog readers away.. I dont have so many Joanne's hypothesis/theory/law lar.. and those thing cannot post it show ppl one.. there do not have the qualification yet.. hahaha!!! the example oh.. blue dot from outer space.. this name cool lerr!! hahhaha!!
~ love dreaming
~ love music
~ love chocolate
~ love cake (esp cheese cake)
~ love candy
~ love piano
~ love sleeping
~ love shopping
~ love hanging around wif friends
2 Comments:
who u wanna meet o? vidi la, vibrate, if u cant meet him/her...
wah, u know, i never thought u would put such... erm.... how to describe ar... 有深度的文句... not bad ar... but it seems to scare all ur blog readers away... so i pity this 文章 la... i write some comment for u lah... remember la, vibrate... next time dun write these kind of things la... write about ur joanne's hypothesis/theory/law la... sure a lot of ppl will leave comment!! hahahah... or the blue dot from outer space also can!! that one i sure leave comment for u!! hahaha!!!
wat la u.. never thought I put such thing... I just took from somewhere only.. feel like 有道理的,很有意思. haha!!
let u za dao!! scare all my blog readers away..
I dont have so many Joanne's hypothesis/theory/law lar.. and those thing cannot post it show ppl one.. there do not have the qualification yet.. hahaha!!!
the example oh.. blue dot from outer space.. this name cool lerr!! hahhaha!!
Post a Comment
<< Home