Driving..
The day that I drove the last, was the day I passed my driving exam.. finally got the license, but have not drive for nearly 7 months. And now, I drive again..
The morning, I drove Mercedes to a very short distance to get breakfast, with mum sitting beside me, keep yelling: GO GO GO! Without any knowledge about auto car and didn’t try driving auto car before, I m blur.. for the low beh Mercedes I drove, this car is bit different from other cars.. the handbrake is special, right side.. The scary driving experience I had... coz suddenly drove the huge Mercedes compared to kancil that I drove for learning before.. somemore didn't stick the P sticker.. scared my P license will lost after the 4th time I passed my exam.. It waste so much of time to get my P license!!! I dont wanna lost it anymore!! nearly forgot to fasten the seatbelt as well.. due to mum's yelling... FAST FAST GO LA.. make me nervous...
The next experience, sentra nissan... drove that.. uncle's car.. auto car again.. now scared scared ler.. coz of the experience of Mercedes just now.. tis time, uncle stting beside and guide me(not like mum-keep saying gogogo)... go for 3 rounds somewhere ampang. learning better now.. more used to it ady, more confident now...
The last driving for today is manual car- proton... bro's car.. going to very very short distance.. just try try only.. tis time, forgot clutch ady.. hahaha... maybe used to the auto car just now, thought no need to bother that anymore.. then mati engine lo.. haha!!
try three different cars in a day.. hahaaha!!!

1 Comments:
You should always train yourself in gaining more driving experiences.
And you're having holidays now, gotta have more practices.
Post a Comment
<< Home