Dinner
Dinner that SSS have planned for long time ago... actually should be celebration for Alvin, Tony, Liyin, and Semante who will transfering to US soon... However, most of them put aeroplane, the dinner just left 5 ppl, our gang again!! So now, instead of celebrate for them, we celebrated for ourself.. about exam finished.. haha
At first, Sunyong and I went to fetch geeling.. haha!! before asking her to come down from her house, we changed seat.. I have become a driver suddenly.. Then geeling get in the car surprisingly, hahaha!! still remember her facial expression-- unbelievable look... she's scared of sitting my car.. but no choice, she cant roll down the hill at this time.. OK.. we fasten seatbelt.. Let's go!! but I said I couldn't go now.. I need to refresh my mind to start driving.. coz it took me some time to roll down the hill and it's late.. Then, Sunyong become driver again!! Geeling keep asking me to drive, she thought I drove up the hill just now so she can experience my driving skill!! hahaha!!~!! Geeling being cheated!!! She knew the fact that I m not driving after we changed back our original seat.
Next target, SSS... we went to SSS's house.. now, geeling helped us as well.. to cheat SSS.. we changed seat again before calling sss out of her house.. Gling and I visited her house first.. her room is quite big.. a big German flag... just imagine herself live in Germany! haha!!! After that, we have to meet leena for dinner.. I told her that I couldn't drive now, coz it's dark now.. If not, she could experience my driving skill that Gling have experienced ady.. hehe^^ She believed that I drove!!! hahaha!~! I did not tell her the fact that I did not drive.. so she still believed that until we met leena...
Ok, sunyong drove us to bangsar village.. then I try to cheat the best liar in our gang--> Kaleena
I told her confidently that I drove just now.. fetch geeling!! geeling helps me although she knew the fact.. haha!! SSS also help me, coz she really believed that I drove just now.. kaleena believed!!! hahahhahaha!! I am so proud ler!! not because I can drive, is bcoz i can be liar as well!! Hurray!! I m able to cheat Kaleena!! ahahahaa!!
The dinner at DELICIOUS, Bangsar Village... no electricity suddenly.. haha..couldn't order food also!! damn unlucky.. But, the food.. nice!! yummy!!!!
Eating session and photo session!! haha^^
Someone were so excited to go to club!! haha!!~!! but at last, we not going....
Anyway, glad to know u guys!! Enjoy the diner!!

2 Comments:
so happy la, har? can cheat me so happy la? u see la, i m going to seek revenge!!!! be careful!!!wahahahahaha!!!!
Kaleena
hey.. really very happy can cheat u.. proud of it!! haha!
coz u have used to cheat ppl mar, so it is not big deal for u.. wakakaka!!!
want to seek revenge?! i will be careful... hahhahaha!!! but dont be so serious la.. scared marr... hehe!!
Post a Comment
<< Home