佐恩宝儿之窝

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Decision making problem comes again!
who can help me make the decision?!
which country should I further my studies?
which university should I go to?
which university is better?
Besides, what kind of job would I want?! what kind of life that I really wish to have?
I have no idea.. maybe the one I like, is not the one I want later in life..

How can I earn big amount of money?!
I really do need money for my studies!!!!!
without money, can't get into a better university..
sometimes i'm still thinking....
If i m still working, I could earn more extra money..
But, I couldn't tell anyone that I m regret resigning my job.. Because I feel much more guilty..
Sometimes, just very rare sometimes, my mum said..
u didn't spend your time wisely (didn't do anything like study) since u resign ady.. then y don't u go working and earn more money...
Then, is it mean that i make a wrong decision?!

1 Comments:

Blogger SnowSky3 said...

Hehe…long time didn’t write a comment on your blog jor…decision o…In fact, we make decision everyday...university …there are a lot of things have to consider…it is not a decision that we can simply make…it is normal that you got those questions in mind…erm…it can help you to choose uni…hmm… I am facing this situation as well… another part of this blog…I don’t think you make a wrong decision!

9:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home