proud-ness, diploma?!
Congratulations to my dear students= cousins....
Two of them who are 9 and 12 years old this year.. took their practical Grade 1 exam in piano ABRSM Board in 30th of June, and they scored distinction!!!
I'm very satisfied, happy, proud of their results....
what other expression?! unexplainable...
They got even better results than me... which i really proud of...
Distinction... which I really hope to get in my practical before.. but i couldn't..
The proud-ness make me feel like need to improve myself by taking diploma..
That's also one of my friend took ATCL (one of the music diploma for Trinity College)before.. I suddenly feel I should take that...
and now, since i have been teaching for around 2 years.. (OMG.. Time passed so fast!!)
By improving myself, upgrading myself, I should take diploma..
so, i will not waste for my whole music life that i put effort to..
At least, with my diploma, i am able to do more things than only got my grade 8 and performance certificate...
I can easily get hired in more music schools.. by not looking my childish look.. BUT, by referring my ability on teaching.... (not ability on bullying kids lo..) don't misunderstood!
Although i'm not good in playing piano, the "ability" is not considered as very well... as i don't have talent in music...
At least, I try my best to give what I know to the students.. Not only teaching them what I supposed to teach, I treat them as friends, sisters n brother (as i don't have much male student)..
And now, i miss my kids in the music school.... wonder how they're doing.. how's their progress..
So, at last, do I really want to go for ATCL?? or any other diploma....
I scared!! seriously scared!
I know I will not regret after I got my GOOD results... (if i failed, can't say anything la.. need to work harder lo!)
but, the process of learning is really really not easy... Somemore, this exam costs more than thousand ringgit.. A lot of people failed it, that proved it's very difficult, or maybe should say it's challenging.. haha!! which way do i need to see?!
As many people said, the more difficult/challenging task u accomplish, the more satisfied u will be.
I understand the meaning of this phrase... yeah! very clear...
I scared I give myself a lot of excuses...
couldn't have enough time to practice piano,
couldn't have enough time to go for piano lesson,
have a bunch of assignments waiting for me,
have quizzes, exams, midterm, final until no time for practicing and lesson,
have movie festivals so couldn't attend for lesson,
need to teach so couldn't have enough time to practice...... and more excuses coming..
I know.. these all just my excuses...
Even I resigned my job also due to these all excuses.. as i'm sitting at home doing nothing on saturday and sunday now..
and i can actually earn more if i'm still working.. but, anyway, it's passed!! just enjoy my life loh!!
So now, come back to the original topic, should I go for diploma?!
If i take it, I'll be very very busy practicing piano...
I know I will be very stressful... but, anyhow, people who know me, i'm always stressed right?!? hahahhaa!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home